Home Renovation Lead Carpenter
Our passion is creating Different by Design Renovations while providing a great home improvement experience for our clients.
We are searching for a Lead Carpenter with the same passion. Are you the one?
You will work closely with our Clients and our Renovation Team to ensure our clients’ projects are built to the highest of standards & completed on time and on budget.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Lead Carpenter in Residential Renovations, including complete additions
- Technical knowledge of Residential Renovations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Vehicle and tools
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
What We Offer You:
- Support of working in a team environment
- Ongoing training & support to ensure your career goals are being met
- Competitive compensation package with health spending account and profit sharing program
- Year round work in the Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas
Who We Are:
Pioneer Craftsmen Ltd is recognized as a leader in Residential Design-Build Renovations. Our projects have been honoured with many prestigious local, provincial, and national awards. Serving the communities of Kitchener, Waterloo Guelph, Cambridge, and surrounding areas, we strive to provide the best value for our clients while offering a rewarding working environment for our valued staff.
Fax or email resumes with references to:
Let's Get Started!
Send a Message or Request an Estimate
Contact Us About Career Opportunities
Current career opportunities are always listed in our careers section.